Given how important dunning is to retain your subscribers and reduce involuntary churn - more important now than ever - we've released some improvements to Paddle's dunning emails. We have:
- Improved the messaging in the emails to encourage action
- Included the payment method the buyer used, e.g. PayPal
- Added the last 4 digits of the subscriber's card, where applicable
- Made the reasons behind their failed payment more explicit
- Updated the general design
We also plan to make more improvements in this area to ensure you can retain as much SaaS revenue as possible. If you have any questions let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the support icon to start a conversation with our team!