We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released an update for our Mac SDK fixing the issues below:
- Memory leaks
- Deprecated convertPointToBase: in class NSView
- Added parameters definitions to remove warnings in non-ARC projects
- Removed unnecessary LLVM instrumentation causing it to write unnecessary
- A license verification race condition issue when offline was causing the callbacks to return
- Incorrect error being passed when more than one error was present and/or a default error would be shown when one was incorrectly caught from the API
- License expiration date was being ignored on activation for licenses with a set expiration date, this caused expired licenses to be successfully activated. Please note that those licenses would then fail license verification
verifyActivationWithCompletion. This has now been fixed for all versions of the SDK as the validation is done at API level
You can head here to download the latest release of our Mac SDK.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with our team via firstname.lastname@example.org or simply open the support icon to start a conversation.