Our latest release enables you to speak the same language with customers from checkout through the entire customer journey.
Most customers prefer having a localized experience when buying or subscribing to SaaS products. Paddle now automatically translates all your transactional emails into the 16 languages currently supported in the Checkout: English, French, Portuguese, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Korean, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. This means customers will receive all transactional emails in the language they checkout in, including:
- Order Receipts
- Flagged orders
- Fulfillment failures
- Checkout recovery
- Welcome notifications (Subscriptions)
- Initial transaction (Subscriptions)
- Pre-billing notifications (Subscriptions)
- Enhanced notifications (Subscriptions)
- Failed billing notifications (Subscriptions)
- Paused billing notifications (Subscriptions)
- Cancelation notifications (Subscriptions)
With localized transactional emails, you can ensure that customers are offered a better experience and understand your communications related to their purchase. We have seen this feature help software sellers reduce failed payments by up to 52% and increase retention by driving customer intent.
You can contact our team at email@example.com if you have any questions.